Transform Your Sales in 3 Days
Build stronger relationships with your customers and increase sales in your business during this 3 module class.
Get step-by-step guidance and practical tools to help you achieve your sales goals in a more aligned, intuitive, and sustainable way.
Tuition for the Relationship-Based Sales Workshop is just $47.Sign up now
Reach Your Ideal Client
When you look at your calendar for the week, who do you wish were on it? The difference between that wish and your daily work is called the Persona Gap.
You will learn how to close that gap on Day 1 of the workshop.
Building authentic relationships with your dream clients does not happen through cold calling or sliding into people's DMs.
On Day 2 of the workshop you will learn how to show people you're truly on their side in a way that makes working with you a natural next step.
Create Your Process
Day 3 will combine your persona and relationships to create a unique, intuitive, and effective sales process for your business.
Cookie cutter selling techniques do not create warm and inviting client experiences, so that's why you won't find them here.
Why work with us?
- Having their first 7 figure years
- 3x-ing their contract value
- 5x-ing their launch revenues
- Cutting their working hours in half
How Does It Work?
- Join the class for instant access to three one-hour classes with Erin and Steve
- Learn the Superabound S.A.L.E process to create a unique and effective relationship-based sales process
- Revisit and refine your S.A.L.E process. You will have replay access to the workshop for 90 days
This is for you if...
- You find yourself dreading sales conversations and wish you could sell without feeling conflicted
- The way you've been taught to do sales doesn't feel like a perfect with the rest of your business
- You want more sales from people you're excited to work with, aka a business full of dream clients
This is not for you if...
- You're looking for new ways to convince or cajole people into giving you money
- You're not willing to turn down clients who are the wrong fit
- You don't want to take a good honest look at the holes in your current sales process